Tuesday 30 July 2013

Few words about luck

Today`s post is about venture and lottery! :)

I am not a gambler, becuase if I was I would be have been a vagabond already)

Not to say that I don`t believe in lucky coincidence or a power of thought. I have won £10 in a lottery! And I am happy enough (or smart ;) to be studying abroad, which requires a certain amount of luck. 

In the UK you can certainly buy lottery tickets (and my friend did that first week he`s got here and won £500!!!!) or bet (as I did on the Champions League final and lost £5). But I think it is more fun and more cost effective to participate in different contests.

These are just a few examples of contests I participated in:

1. My Favourite Place in the World 

What: photocontest by M8 app. Just post pictures of your favourite places, gather Likes and win cool stuff.
When: it actually ends today so be quick! In case you do not want to participate, you can simply support me by Liking the picture I`ve posted.

Ireland 2011
Why: you can win Galaxy Tab, camera and other useful prizes 


What: online game by Mazda introduced for the launch of the new car models. 
When: right now, you can participate every day and increase your chances to win a wonderful holidays (and a test drive)
Why: because the competition prize packages are impressive!

Drive 1: Southern Norway, Fjords and the Atlantic Road

Drive: Los Angeles, legendary boulevards and the dry river beds
Drive 3: Italy, from Monza to Florence, along the hair raising Stelvio pass 


No comments:

Post a Comment