Tuesday 10 September 2013

'Wrecking' Hannah Montana Part 2

Hi guys!

I knew this was coming! Remember what I`ve told you about Miley Cyrus a couple of posts ago? Just today the girl released her new video 'Wrecking Ball' where she is nacked, rides the big steel ball, licks the thing and smashes everything with a baseball stick. I say 'weird'! What do you think?



In terms of marketing part of the whole event, the video aims on beating new record on Vevo (previous one was for the song 'We Can`t Stop'). By the time of me writing this post, this video already had more than 14 million view. Good luck with that!

By the way, did you know, that the outrageous VMA performance made Hannah Montana the most widely mentioned person on Twitter with 4.5 million mentions during the performance only?

Enjoy the video, tell me what you think about this new image of Milley and come back tomorrow for a really serious post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment